As part of the Artists in the Black service, Arts Law has an Aboriginal Liaison officer who is able to take your query and give you information about our service, just ask to speak to them when you call. If they are not in the office, all of our general administration staff will listen and help find the best way to assist you. Call us to request:
- Free telephone legal advice
- Our Document Review service (DRS)
- Information about workshops and seminars
- Free information packs
(02) 9356 2566
1800 221 457 (toll-free)
+61 2 9356 2566 (mobile/international)
Please note: Arts Law is an independent, non-profit organisation with limited resources. Due to the huge demand for our services it is often not possible to directly answer your call. Please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Requests for legal advice are answered in the order that they are first received, priority is not given to telephone messages.
NOTE: we do not accept requests for legal advice by direct email
Follow us on Twitter to receive updates about Arts Law workshops, seminars and publications.
NOTE: we do not accept requests for legal advice by Twitter
Follow us on Facebook to receive updates about Arts Law workshops, seminars and publications.
NOTE: we do not accept requests for legal advice by Facebook
(02) 9358 6475
Arts Law Centre of Australia
The Gunnery, 43-51 Cowper Wharf Road
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
NOTE: we do not operate a walk-in legal advice service
National Relay Service
Clients who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service.
- TTY or computer with modem users phone 133 677 then ask for (02) 9356 2566.
- Speak and Listen (speech to speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 9356 2566.
- TTY or computer with modem users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 221 457.
- Speak and listen (speech to speech relay) users phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 221 457.