By subscribing through Artists in the Black you become a subscriber of Arts Law which gives you further access to advice and information on law and the arts and keeps you informed about legal issues affecting the arts in Australia.
The benefits of subscription are:
- generous discounts on Arts Law's publications including guides, checklists, sample agreements, seminar papers and books;
- access to Arts Law's document review service;
- free quarterly electronic publication ART+law which includes updates on recent issues affecting creators;
- discounts on admission to Arts Law's seminars;
and, where appropriate:
- ongoing legal advice, assistance and information;
- access to mediation services;
- referral to Arts Law's national referral panel of arts and entertainment lawyers;
- invitations to "subscriber only" events.
Buy a subscription to enjoy discount pricing today!
Choose your subscription
AITB Individual Subscriptions
By subscribing as an AITB Indigenous subscriber you accept that the following Declaration of Aboriginality applies to you when you purchase a FREE subscription to the Arts Law Centre of Australia (Arts Law): Declaration of Aboriginality/Torres Strait Islander
I declare as follows:
- I am of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent;
- I identify as an Aboriginal and/or a Torres Strait Islander;
- I am accepted as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person by the community in which I associate.
- I am able to provide a confirmation of Aboriginality upon request.