Skip to Content

Welcome to the Info Hub

  • Art Centres

    Are you an Indigenous Arts Centre looking for advice about your business or for your artists? Do you need copyright licensing contracts or cultural protocols for your art centre?more

  • Mediation

    Do you have a dispute with someone you’d like to resolve? Find out more about mediation and our mediation service.more

  • Wills

    Should you have a will? Do you have questions about someone who has passed away? AITB provides advice and information about making wills and managing estates.more

  • Adopt a Lawyer

    AITB invites law firms to work with an Indigenous community art centre in remote or regional Australia. The law firm develops a relationship with a single art centre to provide governance, employment and contract advice.more

  • PPSA

    Do you sell your artwork on consignment? If so, you need to know about the Personal Property Securities Register. Art centres can use our PPSA Registration Service.more

  • Artslaw Info Hub

    Want to know more about your rights? Explore our free or low cost resources for artists and arts organisations.more

The Arts Law Centre of Australia wishes to advise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples that this website may contain the names and/or images of people who have since passed away. Find out more

Back to top